The special features for E.T. are as follows (thanks to CinemaBlend):
BONUS FEATURES ON THE E.T. THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL ANNIVERSARY EDITION BLU-RAY™:
The E.T. Journals: In this all-new bonus feature, retrace the day-to-day experience of creating E.T from never-before-seen, behind-the-scenes footage shot by Academy Award®-winning cinematographer John Toll. This piece will give viewers a unique feeling of being on the set and living the excitement of what it was like to make E.T.
Steven Spielberg & E.T.: Watch an all-new interview with Steven Spielberg, as he reflects back on the film and discusses his experience working with the actors, as well as his overall and current perspective on E.T.
Deleted Scenes: Two scenes from 2002 version of the film.
A Look Back: A special insider’s look into the making of E.T. featuring interviews with Steven Spielberg, the cast, and others intimately involved with the film.
The E.T. Reunion: The cast and filmmaker reunite to discuss their thoughts on the impact of the film.
The Evolution and Creation of E.T.: From idea to screenplay, through casting and making the film.
The Music of E.T.: A Discussion with John Williams: Interviews and footage focused on the long-standing relationship between John Williams and Steven Spielberg.
The 20th Anniversary Premiere: Composer John Williams played the score of E.T. live at the Shrine Auditorium for the re-release premiere of E.T. This featurette gives us a behind the scenes look at this presentation.
Original Theatrical Trailer
Special Olympics TV spot
Designs, Photographs and Marketing: E.T. Designs by Production Illustrator Ed Verreaux; E.T. Designs by Carlo Rambaldi; Spaceship Designs by Ralph McQuarrie; Designs by Production Illustrator Ed Verreaux; Production Photographs; Marketing E.T.
UltraViolet™: The revolutionary new way for consumers to collect movies and TV shows, store them in the cloud, and instantly stream and download to computers, tablets and smartphones. Consumers can now truly enjoy their movies anytime, anywhere on the platform of their choice. Currently available in the United States only.
Digital Copy: The Blu-ray™ Combo Pack includes a digital copy of the film compatible with iTunes®, iPad®, iPhone®, iPod™, iPod™ touch, Android or online retail partners.
pocket BLU™ App: The popular free pocket BLU™ app for smartphones is now even better with newly updated versions for iPad®, Android™ tablets, PC and Macintosh computers, with features made especially to take advantage of the devices’ larger screens and high resolution displays.
E.T. is due for release on October 31, 2012.
Here is the official trailer for Jaws on Blu-Ray.
The special features are as follows (thanks to www.jawsonbluray.com):
BLU-RAY COMBO PACK INCLUDES BLU-RAY + DVD + DIGITAL COPY +
ULTRAVIOLET PLUS OVER 4 HOURS OF BONUS FEATURES:
- The Shark is Still Working: The Impact & Legacy of Jaws - All-new feature-length documentary featuring never-before-seen footage and interviews with cast and crew including Steven Spielberg, Richard Dreyfuss and Roy Scheider.
- The Making of Jaws: A feature-length documentary featuring interviews with key cast and crew
- Jaws: The Restoration: An all-new in-depth look at the intricate process of restoring the movie.
- Deleted Scenes
- From the Set: An insider’s look at life on the set of Jaws
- Production Photos
- Marketing Jaws
- Jaws Phenomenon
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- BD-Live: Internet-connected features
- My Scenes: Bookmark your favorite scenes
- Pocket BLU App: App for smartphones and tablets. Take content on the go!
DVD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Spotlight on Location: The Making of Jaws: Highlights from the full-length documentary featuring interviews with key cast and crew. Digital Copy + UltraViolet
Jaws streets on August 14, 2012. Here is an interesting video in the restoration of the film. Take a look.