Posted on the KoA:R forums, we have this message:
Announcing ‘Teeth of Naros’
We’re very excited to announced Reckoning‘s second full DLC, Teeth of Naros! The web page for it will be going live tomorrow, but here’s an early glimpse of what’s in store for you when Teeth of Narosreleases on April 17th:
- A New City – Explore the Kollossae city of Idylla, which magically floats in the sky above the Teeth of Naros. Idylla featuring more than 20 side quests, multiple dungeons, and a mysterious new race: the Kollossae.
- New Enemies and Dungeons – Take part in a crucible of faith and tribulation with new dangers and enemies as you journey through five enormous new dungeons.
- New Twists of Fate and Items – You’ll have be able to find and choose from three new Twists of Fate, nine new armor sets, six new shields, and 18 new unique weapons as you journey through this new world.
While no mention was made of raising the level cap, we can hope! Come on! Up the level cap! I will post an update when the website goes live, which I assume will have video.
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (Xbox 360) review (bizzam.wordpress.com)
- Kingdoms of Amalur achievements hint at future DLC (bizzam.wordpress.com)
- Kingdoms of Amalur: The Legend of Dead Kel trailer (bizzam.wordpress.com)
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning- The Legend of Dead Kel DLC review (bizzam.wordpress.com)